Sunday, December 4, 2011

Looking back..... 25 years and counting :))


Yup! Finally the day has arrived...I've now completed 25 years of existence on matrem terram. As I write this , a host of fireworks explode over the horizon, flooding the sky with a myriad of colors... Oh alright , I admit that was just a bunch of kids getting rid of some leftover fireworks, but no harm in winging it,eh? :)

Source : warkworthmaplesyrupfestival.ca
788,923,149 seconds on this planet,and I must say that its been rather eventful....Friendships for chocolates, the crowded school bus, the friendly Brit at my dad's workplace who claimed to have stolen my nose when I was 6 and me struggling to get it back , the nice shawarma guy who used to wave at us when our bus passed by, playing hide and seek around the school campus, the talent days at school each weekend, trips with my cousins to various theme parks, firework and laser shows, airshows, speed boat races , sleepovers,excursions,high school and board exams, my first year in college,watching movies in "Gandhi"class(budget seats), graduation, a short stint at work and all ; its been one hell of a ride..

Being born in the 80s was the best thing ever for we saw science grow at this astronomical pace; and the best part? We have the patience to figure out how it all works!We got to see the best of both old and new!From the turntable to the mp3 player, from dial-phone to smartphone, from tv to 3D to 3G,4G...Veni,vidi, vici! MAN I FEEL GOOD!

How do I plan to mark this milestone? With a cake of course,silly! A nice big cake made out of premium Belgian chocolates and dusted with edible gold ,with 25 little silver candles to symbolize my Silver Jubilee...My Surprise party planners, kindly take note of this request...I won't accept anything that falls short of my demands...If you do, prepare to face my wrath ! Muwahahahha!

For those expecting a treat ; ask and thou shalt receive :)
Cheers all! And I hope the next 25 years are as eventful as the first! :D

5 comments:

  1. Happy bday dude!!! 25 years is a milestone. . Enjoy the coming years as you did the previous years. .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot bro :) I'm looking forward to it! Now then, bring me that horizon;savvy? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belated Happy Birthday dude..hope it went well.. and agree with you totally.. 80s was the coolest generation to be born in cause we saw it all happen around us...

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOLZ very true ...It was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and thanks for the wishes :D

    ReplyDelete